Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Then and now...

So... it's been quite some time since I have updated. Shit happens. It was a long boring summer. Nothing much to chronicle. So here is my recap of an uneventful summer:

-worked (a lot of hours) part time at Gap and part time at salon.

-tried in vain to figure out where and when i want to go to college. Do I go the token gay fallback career route of cosmetology? Or do I follow my dreams and go to art school, even if I lack the talent? While I decide, I'll continue to work and save. I live with my mom (for better or worse) and she is helpful in cracking the savings wip (and the no rent thing is nice too!)

-talked all summer (really since may) to a guy (Dustin) i met at UVM. We had kissed at a club and then stayed in touch over the phone. Long story short we got together when he came back to school in September. He became my first actual relationship. I got in way over my head and fell in love. Not so sure he shared that feeling as he dumped my ass 2 months later. It was really hard getting over that. I'll write more about Dustin and the inumerable feelings and thoughts our relationship stirred up in a later post.

-did my first drag show at UVM. I did Rhianna's Umbrella and killed it. Was soooo much fun but way more work that I'd have anticipated it'd be. was fun going over the top glamazon queen. First time I wore falsies. SOOO fun! The crowd was fabulous (even if they did flame more than me!) Only bad part was I practiced Umbrella so much it is now on my list of least favorites!

No comments: